- This event has passed.
50 Days of Fitness
February 1, 2016 @ 8:00 am - March 21, 2016 @ 8:00 pm
To help honour SFU’s 50th Anniversary, the SFU Recreation’s 50 Day of Fitness challenge is back! From February 1st – March 21st you can work out and collect stamps for a chance to win the grand prize of a FitBit! Other prizes include a wide variety of SFU Rec and SFU swag like 50th Anniversary scarves, workout apparel, water bottles and key chains!
There will be two 25 day periods (February 1st – 25th and February 26th – March 21st). SFU Recreation members are invited to pick up a stamp card at the Fitness Centre or Pool and are entered to win some fabulous prizes.
– Get a stamp for working out at least 30 minutes at the Fitness Centre or Pool. Maximum one stamp per day.
– Collect three stamps in one week and qualify for one prize draw entry.
– Maximum four entries per period.
– No replacements for lost cards, and cards are non-transferable.
– Hand in your card at the end of each period and winners will be contacted shortly after each period.